Monday, November 1, 2010

Spray Tray

What do you get for $2.99 at Value Village? A tray to spray. I've been reading so much about spray painting lately, I just had to find something (useful) to spray. There are a lot of interesting ideas at Centsational Girl,  she's a spray painting queen.

A boring wooden tray.

A pretty tray to sit atop my lovely table.
And of course a pretty tray needs some pretty flowers in a pretty antique jug.
I love this jug as I bought it the morning I got engaged at an antique market.


 You can read about my lovely table here.

4 comments:

Grace said...

BEEEAUTIFUL!!!

Linds said...

You are just way too simply creative and inspiring!

Leah said...

I'm pretty sure mom has made us the ultimate thrifters! LOL Love it.

grunge-queen said...

Tee hee, when I first read this I thought you wrote that you got engaged AT an antique market (well hey, that could be romantic for us thrifter types, yes?).

The table (and entire room)is so beautiful - what amazing folks you have to make it for you! And I just did a post recently on a tray my twin sis spray painted, which looks fab. Sadly, I am not as crafty as you or her!