Wednesday, October 6, 2010

A Week of Thanks {Day 3}

Today I'm thankful for my son.

Tayson is 7 years old. He is full of life. He is full of joy. He is full of energy and hilarious stories with the most creative outlook on life I've ever heard. He is my constant source of hugs and laughter. And he still needs me, which I know one day will not be as prominent as it is today.


I am thankful for his unconditional love. I am thankful for his ability to be so flexible with life and his 'go with the flow' attitude. I am thankful he is an amazing traveler. I am thankful that he expresses himself in a way he feels comfortable with. I love this little boy more than words can ever really express. If you are a parent, I think you can relate to that. So I thank God for the amazing blessing of children in our lives, and today especially for my son.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

His eyes are smiling!!! Love him too!