Friday, March 26, 2010

Framed Fun {project}

I've had this old frame for about 2 years now, just collecting dust in a corner. I picked it up at a thrift store for 2$. Then during my first visit to The Paper Place I had picked up this beautiful Japanese patterned paper. I knew I wanted to do something with it, but I wasn't sure what that was until I got home and saw the gold flecks in both the frame and the paper! Perfect!


I like the little etched detail

Pretty Paper

The finished project. Now, what should I do with it?

Eventually I want to make a wall collage of pretty framed things...I just need a wall!
Happy weekend! I'm off to that auction tomorrow (with my camera in tow).
I'll let you know how it pans out.



Cute kids artwork!

1 comment:

Graceful Oven said...

I love the art collage Idea. Your frame looks so sweet. Great paper!