Thursday, June 4, 2009

Sofa Love

After 4 years of a futon type sofa, I finally made the ever so needed plunge of buying a 'real' one! From Idomo in fact! {I heart the deBoers} Tayson is not allowed to jump on my lovely new girl, something that ended the life of the futon.

My lovely new sofa!

Just last week, after a vigorous hunt, I found the glorious green cushion covers at Fabricland! ($12.98 each + the inserts for $1.99 each!) They were the perfect POP I was looking for as an accent colour. They also contrast well with the more graphic brown printed pillows, purchased from the Superstore of all places! ($6.99 each)


Currently, as seen in a previous post, Tayson's toy storage is also in the living room. I want to paint it green. Below are three sample colours from Debbie Travis. Which one should it be?

The plain pine needs a paint job!


Debbie Travis Paint options
Which do you like?

1 comment:

Graceful Oven said...

I love the paint colours. Exotic Grass is my fave. Great pillows too.