Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Thrifty Finds

I spent a lovely day with my mom doing what we do best, thifting at her local thrift joints in the ‘burbs. I wish the stores in the big city were as good as they are there. Here they are often way over priced and totally picked through.

IMG_0515
I’m planning on spray painting this mirror white.
It goes nicely with this pretty metal frame.
I plan on adding them to my collage art wall. They were both only $1.50!

IMG_0519IMG_0517
Look at the pretty details!

IMG_0524
I also picked up this finely detailed mirrored makeup tray for my dresser.
My grandmother had one and so it reminds me of her. I think I may spray paint it white also. $1.50!
IMG_0513

And lastly, I couldn’t resist this adorable vintage gingham dress.
IMG_0526
I’m debating whether to list it on Etsy or not? It’s so cute with the little ties at the side and it came with a pair of matching rompers.

IMG_0527

No comments: