Wednesday, November 24, 2010

What I’m Loving

If money was not a factor:
This Anthropologie dress. To die for!
anthrodress
Adorable Pea Coat from Ruche. Has anyone ever bought from American stores online? If so, can you please tell me how the customs works at the border into Canada. I’m always scared that I will be paying an arm and a leg for duty and, in the end the purchase will not be worth it. Any info from a brave soul who has tried it?
apeacoat
These boots from Brown.
aboot
These cute cardigan’s from Joe Fresh.
image

3 comments:

Leah said...

Shan, it's Brown(s).
And I'm loving those $250 boots! lol

Alyssa said...

Love the dress and pea coat. That collar on the coat is perfect!

martha brown said...

I order online from the US all the time. If they ship regular post (USPS) then I never get hit with cutsoms fees or duties. If they ship UPS -- then I always do. The cutoms fee is a handling fee -- only about $5 -- but duties are all over the place. You can email the seller and ask if they have heard anything back from Canadians!