Sunday, November 21, 2010

Christmas Look and Find

Eye spy a snowman, a star, a sparkly tree,  jingle bells, ribbon, and tea lights times three. Don’t you just love those Eye Spy books!

I pulled out some of my Christmas goodies this weekend to take a look at what I had before I even thought about buying more. I don’t know about you, but I love decorating for Christmas and I find it so tempting to buy a little something here and there. So I took a mental inventory.

IMG_8870

IMG_8873
Last year I received this Advent calendar from my friend Danielle.
I can’t remember the Etsy seller she purchased it from, but it’s totally adorable and I can’t wait to fill it with little treats.

My favorite part is pulling out the sale items purchased from the year before that are new, but only cost a fraction of the price! Here are some of those items:

IMG_8876
A Pier 1 sparkly tree for $3.00 regularly $7.99.

IMG_8877
Who doesn’t love discount ribbon! 75 cents a roll.

IMG_8878
Gold: glass ornaments $2.50, jingle bells $1.00

IMG_8880
4 stripped place mats $5.00 and a set of tea towels $2.50

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great buy on the jingle bells. Love their size.