Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Bitty Bunting

I’ve had this old frame kicking around forever and never have known what to do with it. It has followed me from home to home, never really having a place.

I was inspired by seeing various “bunting” projects around and thought that I could create something cute and fun inside this frame.

Supplies:

- various patterned papers
- thin flexible wire, I used jewellery wire that is used for stringing beads
- glue dots or tape roller
- a frame

tinytriangle

Fold your patterned paper on an edge and cut a triangle so that it is double sided.

framed2

Put a glue dot or a small dab of glue on the inside of the triangle and pinch the triangle over the wire.

I also spray painted the frame in heirloom white to freshen it up .

framed3

Attach the two wires to either side of the frame.
I used glue dots to keep the wire in place. 

framed

Now I want to create a wall collage using various frames in our bedroom.
This one will be included.

2 comments:

Graceful Oven said...

so adorable! and fun to mix and match patterns and colours.

Unknown said...

That is adorable, Shan!!