Thursday, April 8, 2010

A day at the Auction

Mom and I went to this auction a few weekends back. There were lots of goodies to check out and lots of people to bid on items. My mom and I showed up around 9:45 and stayed till 2:00. I didn't take home anything...it's hard to know what kind of room I will have when we move. But my mom scored 2 pieces of lovely furniture, the hutch at the bottom of the original post and another lovely, seen here at the end of this post.

I just LOVED this white iron bed. It only went for $50! 
I kept saying to my mom, if only I had a little girl. 
The quilt was beautiful too.
This is called pink depression glass. So pretty. 
Loved this mirror stand...
I don't know how much this set when for (plates/cups/saucers/cream/sugar) but it was so pretty. 

This is the corner shelf that my mom bought. Such great condition!

No comments: