Monday, February 8, 2010

{BlueBerry Muffins}

Yummers! 
Made these from the recipe @ Canadian Living. 
And I also would like to say that I LOVE my new silicone muffin cups. They are very easy to clean and work well. They are also "green" (yes literally too) and it makes me feel good to use them rather then the paper ones. These ones are a PC brand purchased from The Superstore. 
 
 
 

 Ingredients:
    2 cups (500 mL) all-purpose flour 2 tsp (10 mL) baking powder 1/4 tsp (1 mL) salt 1/2 cup (125 mL) butter, softened 1 cup (250 mL) granulated sugar 2 eggs 3/4 cup (175 mL) milk 1-1/2 cups (375 mL) blueberries

Preparation:

In bowl, combine flour, baking powder and salt. In separate bowl, cream butter with sugar; beat in eggs one at a time. Gradually stir in milk (mixture may appear curdled). Make a well in centre of dry ingredients; pour in liquid and stir just until moistened. Gently fold in blueberries.
Spoon into large paper-lined or well-greased muffin cups, filling to top. Bake in 375°F (190°C) oven for 25 to 30 minutes or until tops are firm to the touch.

Ohhh, have I ever shown you my lovely spatula? It was one of the first gift my BFF gave me. 
 
 


No comments: