Monday, December 14, 2009

Christmas Decor

I know it's been forever since I posted. But I started a new job which means I've had less time online to do my blog. I just wanted to share some little things I've done in my apartment to spruce it up for Christmas. 


 
The top of my tv unit, with my charlie brown tree.
No room for a real one.


 

A tin JOY canister from Value Village for $2.00 and a square glass vase filled with dollar store bulbs.

 

Star Tin filled with cinnamon sticks and pine cones.

 

Of course I needed some sparkly birds on Christmas. 

 

A pine cone garland strung above my couch.

 

With some jingle bells.


  Desktop in the hallway.


 Cranberries and some textured wicker globes, added a frame for some height.



Adorable $10 snowman from Honest Eds.

 

The $4 stockings I picked up to start a new family tradition. 



No comments: