Friday, July 10, 2009

DIY Headboard's

I've always thought that it would be a neat challenge to make my own headboard. Today Design*Sponge featured a really whimsical before and after and got me think'n again. I'll have to keep my eye out while thrifting for the perfect piece to transform.


Headboard Before and After
Design*Sponge


Found these two on the blog My Sweet Savannah which is full of shabby chic goodness!

Framed Vintage Hanky's
Better Homes and Gardens


Shabby Chic Salvaged Mantle
Better Homes and Gardens

Apartment Therapy
Framed Wallpaper Headboard

Apartment Therapy
Stencil Headboard



Here is an instructional article from Canadian House and Home on how to make your own upholstered headboard.

1 comment:

Graceful Oven said...

Love all these ideas. Plus congrats on the ardent sparrow win! :) Sweet.