Thursday, November 5, 2009

Brighten Your Day

I've been inspired by one of my new favorite blogs, Small stump + Studio Choo. They are a floral design company, "art studio and online shop based in the wee coastal town of Pacifica, California. The shop is stocked with a combination of artwork created by owner Jill Pilotte, floral arrangements, vintage goodies, and a growing selection of designs from other talented artists." You should check out their lovely designs!


So I just discovered these bursting flower shops on Avenue Rd, up from where I work that sell flowers at really decent prices. And I'm talking great selection of lovely flowers. So earlier this week I bought a bouquet for a friend of BFF's who is in the hospital, but could not deliver them. So I decided to create an arrangement for my table top instead! It made me happy last night! Filled my heart with delight to create with my hands. 



 Yellow pot $2.99, butterflies and ribbon Dollarama!



A yellow, green and white selection.



I'm not sure what this is, but it looks interesting! (mom, what is it!?)



 Fini!


 


 


3 comments:

Leah said...

holy little miss florist now too eh? Why are you so creative?! Looks awesome, i love it.

Unknown said...

ooh, nice!

the next best thing to having a studio choo within driving distance is being your own. :)

Country Lane Treasures said...

Wowee, you're flowershop days had some influence on you. Looks goood!!