Friday, October 16, 2009

Pumpkin Light

I thought I'd try my hand at creating some cute mini pumpkin candle holders. Little did I know that those small suckers are like cutting into a block of wood! My mom told me later that a drill should be used. Makes sense now. I'm pretty sure I dulled my knife down! Oh what we will do for decorating. 
 
Three Little Pumpkins sitting all alone

 

One to go, by this time my hand was sore!

 

Just add a tea light and you're ready to go!

 


  
Pretty Fall ambiance 

 

I also wrapped some orange ribbon around a cream candle and found these pumpkin candle holders at the dollar store. 



3 comments:

Country Lane Treasures said...

Love your handiwork!!

Unknown said...

ooh Shan, I'm totally gonna try the pumpkin candle holders! Thanks for the inspiration. I'm not handy enough to have a drill though, so I will prepare for some tired hands.

Leah said...

your fall decor is very cute! I like it