Thursday, October 8, 2009

Amy Butler DIY Project

While visiting the lovely Niagara-on-the-Lake for a wonderful girls weekend, organized by my sweet and amazing Momma, we of course had to scour the local stores. And we just happened upon a totally cute Amy Butler fabric store! I was a little excited to say the least. Now I didn't really have any projects to sew for, so I opted for a grouped wall hanging of fun and funky fabrics. So simple, easy and affordable. 


Supplies:
Amy Butler Fabrics
Embroidery Hoops from Fabric Land 
Some glue
Scissors
30 minutes



The colours are not all that vibrant (think taking pictures in the basement at night), but here are Amy Butler's lovely fabrics. Did I tell you how excited I was to actually purchase some and hold them in my hand?

 
Your basic wooden embroidery hoops in various sizes.

 

And the finished wall art. Very simple. 



Check out my other post from Niagara-on-the-lake and Amy Butler.

No comments: