Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mothers Day Surprise

Yes, Tayson is 'Spiderman', we were at the community police station day earlier and he just had to show Nana his wonderful facing painting.

So I had to keep my mother's day creations under wraps,
seeing as my mom reads my blog.
But now I can finally post what I've been up to this week.
Tayson and I set up a special Mother's Day surprise dinner which included:
Chicken Dinner delight, raspberry cheesecake, a pot of daisies, a scavenger hunt and an art show a la Tayson. It was grand fun spending the evening with my dear mummsie, eating, chating, playing, computering, I love my MOM!


Tayson's gift to Nana.
Hand painted Pot with plant and birdie pick.

Raspberry Chocolate Cheesecake

A pot of Daisies

Pink and White Decor

Table Setting

Swedish berries. Mmm!

Tayson's Art Wall





No comments: