Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Travels on Transit

Observation 1)

I enjoyed the warmth of a total strangers sleeping body – no, it’s not what it sounds like. On the crowded trains there are certain people who are totally uncomfortable to be in someone’s personal space or, have someone in theirs. This in turn, makes it uncomfortable to be close to them. Today, this man was ok with our arms sort of resting on top of each others. Often I’ve thought that people who lack human touch, but desire it, should just hop on the TTC during the morning rush. This thought has also led to me thinking about possible perverts who could have a hay day “accidently” brushing up against women. Luckily, I’ve never had this happen but the potential is so great I wouldn’t be surprised if it did one day.


Observation 2)

I'm sorry, if you had an ass the size of a football field,
would you actually choose to sit in the center of a three seater subway seat?
I nearly died!

Observation 3)

Dirty men starring at me, do you not think I see you? Take you nasty salt & pepper beard and wandering eyes elsewhere.

No comments: